Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween ComicFest 2012!


I wanted to do a quick recap of my 2 Halloween ComicFest Appearances. 


My new prints for sale.  printed at Guerilla Printing.


Everyone keeping busy in the 'artist alley' at Stadium Comics

Awesome comics by the awesome Brian Evinou



Awesome Cyclops sketch by the still awesome Evinou


Halloween ComicFest getting started at the Comic Book Lounge

My setup next to the always busy Christopher Yao


New book 'Son of Gothra'
by 'Fearless' Fred Kennedy,
Jeff Brown & Vince Sunico
Check out the book signing at Paradise Comics 


Charlie Brown sketch 

Everyone was drawing the Joker so I
thought I'd try my hand at  a sketch

Hellboy sketch


At home, I inked Vince's sketch
Joker pencil sketch by my pal, Vince Sunico


1 comment:

dylanio21 said...

Awesome post, hope you do more like this.