Thursday, August 20, 2009

25 Questions with Digital Kontent's IBY

1) Who are you & what do you do?

I am Ibrahim and I do just fine. I also like to occasionally draw (Shane will tell you that I'm a slacker). I host Digital Kontent with Milo and Johnboy. I write/illustrate a web comic called 'the Gan 5'.

2) Seen any good movies lately?

The Best Movie that I've seen recently has to be Waltz With Bashir. It's rotoscoped (live action with animation over top of it) better than anything else I've ever seen and the sound track just blew me away. However be prepared for sadness if you watch this movie.


3) What are you listening to?

My newest musical find has been Shiny Toy Guns, they're pretty good. The most recent concert I went to was the Dead Weather (featuring Jack White).
the Gan 5

4) What do you do to relax?

I like to relax by writing "Yo Mama" jokes into dirty napkins and leaving them at bus stops.

5) What's your favourite book?

My favorite book is actually a series, I'm into fantasy novels and each story seems to have 50 books. Anyway, my favorite series is "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George RR Martin.

6) You order a pizza all to yourself, what toppings do you get?

I would order a triple mushroom pizza with onions instead of pizza sauce.


Iby & myself tearin' it up with sketches at a con

7) What's your favourite fruit?

Mangoes are my favorite fruit. Mangoes or Graham Norton, he's delightful.

8) Favourite junk food?

I love ice cream. Either a Haagen Daz cone from the 7-11 or a World Class Chocolate from Baskin Robbins.



9) What's the best concert you've ever been to?

The best concert I've ever been to was probably Girl Talk 2007 in Toronto. Despite the fact that I got smashed in the face by a crowd surfer and lost my glasses.

10) Biggie or Tupac?

The weird thing is that I was always a Coolio fan and he's still kickin' it. Sorry Biggs and Tupe, but nothing beats the Cools.

11) Who's your childhood crush?

Langdon Alger.

Paulie, Johnboy & Iby holdin' it down


12) If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?

I would travel to New Zealand. It Rocks!!!!


13) TV shows you're watching right now ?

I'm watching 30 Rock on my iphone. I'm on season 2 now... I know I'm pretty behind on this one.

14) What's your guilty pleasure?

I have a medical condition due to which I am unable to feel guilt. So putting pieces of raw fish into my roommates shoes is just all pleasure baby.


15) Favourite superhero(es)?

The Goon, Mr. Hyde (from league of extraordinary gentlemen) and my mom (she made me put this in).


16) What pisses you off?

Being ignored (don't use this against me Shane)

17) Rank these hairstyles from best to worst, fauxhawk, comb over, mushroom cut, mullet, bald head with beard.

1. Bald Head with Beard 2. Mullet 3. Mushroom Cut 4. Comb Over 5. Fauxhawk

18) Favourite Saturday Night Live cast member (past or present) & why?

Phil Hartman was great, his voice was just unmatched. Currently Bill Hader is getting up there, that man knows his funny.

Dancing. Iby showing me a thing or two
19) Saturday morning cartoon you had to watch?

X-men

20) Craziest place you've ever done the 'no pants dance' ?

The roof of your mom's house.

21) Beverly Hills 90210 or Saved by the Bell?

Saved by the Bell... will anyone choose 90210?

22) Favourite artist(s)?

Zdzislaw Beksinski

23) If you were on death row what would your last meal be?

Maple Nut Oatmeal Crisp cereal.

24) 20 years from now, you will be _____________?

On a roller coaster ride of drugs and fancy restaurants (it's the dream baby, one step at a time)

25) How awesome are you? Feel free to use a scale of 1 - 10.

I would say I'm probably a 2 or 3 out of ten at the moment, but I'll keep climbing... and some day I'll be a 4!

No comments: