Monday, April 27, 2009

Apatow TV

I watched 2 old Judd Apatow television series on DVD.

Freaks & Geeks - Apparently I'm crazy because everyone I know seems to think that this show is the greatest thing ever. It's not. I watched almost 2 discs worth and I gave up. Freaks & Geeks is neither funny nor entertaining. It's like they tried to make a comedy but it wasn't funny, so they called it a drama. I like my 'coming-of-age' television to star Fred Savage with a Daniel Stern voice over. I give this a SUPER-LAME because I had so much hope. I'm glad I sold it on Craigslist.





UNDECLARED - Now, this is a good show. it has a blossoming Seth Rogen and he's actually funny in this. You gotta love Jay Baruchel as Stephen Karp. He's so funny and pathetic at the same time. Great cameos by Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, & Ben Stiller. I think every character & all 18 episodes( or maybe it's 17? who cares. ) are BRILLIANT. glad I bought it.


No comments: