Friday, November 20, 2009

WEC 44: Brown vs Aldo - Results



I'm pretty happy to see that I picked the upset Aldo TKO round 2 & went 8-2 in my picks. Jose Aldo is a beast & I look forward to him defending his 145lb title. Not sure what his next fight will be but I know he'll be fighting Urijah Faber if 'the California Kid' can get by Assuncao in January. I also look forward to seeing how Mike Brown recovers & moves forward from losing his title & how he plans to improve to get it back.
Jose Aldo def. Mike Thomas Brown, by TKO (Punches), rd 2

Manny Gamburyan def. Leonard Garcia by Decision, (Unanimous)

Karen Darabedyan def. Rob McCullough by Decision (Split)

Shane Roller def. Danny Castillo, by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), rd 3

Kamal Shalorus def. Will Kerr, by TKO (Punches), rd 1

L.C. Davis def. Diego Nunes, by Decision (Unanimous)

Cub Swanson def. John Franchi, by Submission (Guillotine Choke), rd. 3
Antonio Banuelos def. Kenji Osawa, by Decision (Unanimous)

Ricardo Lamas def. James Krause, by Decision (Unanimous)

Frank Gomez def. Seth Dikun, by Decision (Unanimous)

No comments: