Thursday, July 2, 2009

GET FAT CHUNK!

It's here.

I'm pretty excited to read 3 pages featuring my artwork (Jimmy Aquino's script) in the new FAT CHUNK 2: ZOMBIES anthology, from Slave Labor Graphics. It is a great book, full of many different stories by a ton of great artists.

Please go check it out. it's only $12.95 for 134 pages of zombie goodness.

you can ask your local comic shop to order it if they don't have a copy. Just give them the Diamond order code APR090632 .

Or you can order from a regular book store, just give 'em the ISBN #9781593621384 .


Here's what I'll do, If anyone buys a copy of Fat Chunk 2 : Zombies & emails me a picture of them holding it, I will draw them a free zombie-related commission of their choice.

send pics to prettygoodcomics@gmail.com.







No comments: