Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Who watches the Watchmen? well, uh, me.

So, I finally watched Watchmen. It's too long.

I was never a huge fan of the comic. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but not as much as most people do.

I watched the movie, & all I really thought was, 'This is much better as a comic', & ' Malin Akerman is super hot' .

I am glad I got to see more Malin Akerman naked. I liked her in 'the Heartbreak Kid' & 'Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle' even though those movies are garbage.

Watchmen is PRETTYGOOD.

also, I did this Dr. Manhattan sketch while I watched.




3 comments:

dylanio21 said...

I like your Dr. Manhattan.
How'd you colour it?

Umm...I liked the movie more than the comic...because the ending was cooler.

It also takes less time than reading the comic.

Heron said...

I just used a soft edge paintbrush in photoshop. It took, literally, one stroke. this is the laziest way to color something, & Dr. Manhattan is one of the few images where you can get away with it.

dylanio21 said...

Adobe Photoshop?
I seriously can not work it.
I compared me working it to Helen Keller flying the Enterprise.